Thursday, December 15, 2011

”Different beliefs, Different People, One Unity"

Alintog, Ma. Christina B.


                   We people have different beliefs in everything that was happening in our lives, we also have different opinions when it comes to Politics, superstitions and etc. Because of our norms. But even we have different insights of everything, we still have at the end of the day the word “Unity” and that was a very good attittude that Filipino’s have.

                 I learned that I must respect the Beliefs of other people, so that they can respect mine too,  learned to listen on what they want to share to us or what they wanna say about their opinions, suggestions, comments and everything… so people also may respect yours too, it is not difficult to follow right? And as what I’ve learned, being a Good Leader is a Good Follower also.

                 I love having conversations with different people around me, and sharing their experiences and Listening to them was really a worth it thing to do. Because when you start listening to them, you will know things that you expect, unexpect to heard from her/him and most especially you’ll learn from those. I also love asking some personal issues in their life, and luckily when they are giving me some informations, I really kept that as for the two of us only.

                 Religion is not the same with Ethics, because Religion is your way to connect with God, while Ethics for me is the way how you act, how to treat people around you, my behavior, and etc., some people find religion close to ethics, but for me they are not. I am not a Catholic, But I respect the people who have their other religions, because according to my Pastor, Religion is not really important, the most important is how you connect with God, how you worship him, how you say thanks to him, the connection between You and God is the Most important than any other religion.

                  Just to end this short essay of mine, I am just saying that even we have different Religions, even we have different beliefs, norms, and etc., we still must have the Respect, Love, Acceptance and Unity that every Filipino’s I am really sure Have. J

2 comments:

  1. WE ARE BORN OF DIFFERENT BELIEFS, VALUES AND SET OF ATTITUDES... AND IT IS NOT A RIGHT BUT A DUTY TO RESPECT OTHERS'OWN BELIEFS, VALUES, OR ATTITUDES.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree on the statement "being a Good Leader is a Good Follower also" before a person become a leader they were become follower first. How would you be a good leader if you don't know how to follow?

    ReplyDelete